On March 27, 2021, the Prime Minister issued Decision No. 468/QD-TTg approving the project "Innovation of the implementation of inter-agency one-stop-shop mechanism in the settlement of administrative procedures". The content of the project includes the following key points:
* Objectives of the project:
The overall objective of this project is to innovate the implementation of inter-agency one-stop-shop mechanism in solving administrative procedures in the direction of not depending on administrative boundaries, associated with digitalization and the use of results of digitalization of dossiers, papers and results of settlement of administrative procedures in order to improve the quality of service, increase labor productivity, contribute to the formation of digital citizens and digital enterprises in the construction of digital government, digital economy and digital society.
Based on this general goal, the Prime Minister has set specific targets for each period of 2021, 2022, 2023 - 2025. Some important goals set in each of these stages are as follows:
- Complete the system of legal documents prescribing the implementation of the inter-agency one-stop-shop mechanism in solving administrative procedures in 2021.
- Complete the connection and sharing of data from the National Database with the National Public Service Portal, electronic one-door information system at ministerial and provincial levels: Complete the connection, share data on population and business registration in 2021; data on social insurance and land in 2022; and, the remaining data, specialized databases for the period 2023 - 2025.
- Complete the digitalization of results of settlement of administrative procedures still valid for results under the jurisdiction of the central, provincial, district and commune levels reaching at least 40%, 30%, 20%, 15% respectively by 2021. Complete the digitalization of effective administrative procedure settlement results under the central jurisdiction, increasing by at least 20% for results under the competence of provincial, district and commune levels by 2022. In the period of 2023 - 2025, increasing the rate of digitalization, digital signing and electronic storage for dossiers, papers, and results of settlement of administrative procedures has been successfully settled in each year by 20% for each administrative level until the rate of 100% is reached.
- Organizing the implementation of the process of digitalization of dossiers, papers and results of settlement of administrative procedures at 100% of public administrative service centers by 2021. In the period of 2023 - 2025, the organization will be implemented in district and commune-levelOne-Door Departments at a rate of at least 30% annual increase until reaching 100%, except for communes in remote areas, difficult areas.
- Merging the Public Service Portal with the ministry-level and provincial-level electronic one-door information system to create an information system to settle unified administrative procedures and communication between central and local levels of government in 2022.
- At least 30% of people and enterprises when carrying out administrative procedures are not required to re-provide information, papers and documents that have been accepted when successfully implementing administrative procedures (previously), but competent state agencies to handle administrative procedures are managing or such information, papers and documents are ready to share and meet the requirements by other state agencies in 2022. This rate reaches 80% in the period 2023-2025.
- Regarding the reception and settlement of administrative procedures dossiers:
+ Reduce the waiting time of people and businesses in the One-Door Department to an average of 30 minutes/01 transaction in 2022. Reduce the waiting time of people and businesses to an average of 15 minutes/01 transaction; minimum time to receive and process documents 30 minutes/01 application in 2025.
+ Increase average labor productivity in the settlement of administrative procedures in the period of 2023-2025 through promoting the application of information technology, socializing some jobs in the process of guiding, receiving and solving administrative procedures, Specifically: The average receiving productivity of 01 person in the One-Store Department in 01 year to the minimum: at ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government-run agencies is 2,000 dossiers; localities: Centrally run cities are 1,800 dossiers; other provinces and cities 1,600; rural areas 1,200 dossiers; , far, especially difficult 800 dossiers (except for the total number of applications received in the year 01 One-door Department less than the above target).
+ The percentage of people performing public services online and carrying out administrative procedures in the electronic environment in the period of 2023-2025 will at least reach 50% of the total number of dossiers received; at least 80% or more of dossiers for settlement of administrative procedures are rotated internally among the competent agencies, or relevant agencies are carried out electronically; 100% of administrative procedures dossiers have been successfully processed to be digitalized, stored and reusable.
In addition, the Prime Minister also sets a number of targets for the satisfaction of organizations and individuals for the quality of public service provision reaching at least 95% by 2025.
* Contents of innovation in implementing one-shop and one-way inter-door mechanisms in solving administrative procedures:
The renovation of the one-shop and one-door mechanism in the settlement of administrative procedures includes the following 05 main contents: (1) Linking the digitalization of dossiers, papers and results of settlement of administrative procedures with the process of receiving and processing administrative procedures at the One-Door Department to create a basis for the formation of live data , clean, sufficient and accurate; (2) To innovate the organization of management, connection and sharing of data for simplification in the preparation, reception and settlement of administrative procedures dossiers under the one-shop and one-shop mechanism; (3) Expanding the reception and settlement of administrative procedures dossiers in the direction of not depending on administrative boundaries on the basis of application of information technology in the implementation inter-agency one-stop-shop mechanism; (4) Improve the proactive in innovation, improve the efficiency and labor productivity of the One-Door Department; (5) To innovate the supervision and evaluation of the quality of settlement of administrative procedures in real time on the basis of the application of new technologies.
In particular, in content No. 4 - "Improving the proactive in innovation, improving the efficiency and labor productivity of the One-Door Department", the Prime Minister has requested the Office of the Provincial People's Committee to study, proposing provincial-level People's Committee presidents solutions to innovate, improve the efficiency and labor productivity of the One-Door Department at all levels in accordance with practical conditions and requirements, in which it is necessary to research and organize the implementation of smart kiosks at the One-Door Department to advise, guide the declaration, prepare dossiers and submit dossiers for implementation of automatic administrative procedures without the need for support. , direct reception of one-door officers; organize application reception counters for the elderly, pregnant women, persons with disabilities ,...
* Implementation solution:
In order to achieve the objectives and implement the above contents, the project has set out 03 groups of implementation solutions including: (1) Completing the institutions; (2) Upgrading and perfecting technical infrastructure and information systems; (3) To guide, urge, inspect and supervise the implementation.
Regarding the completion of institutions, the Prime Minister assigns the Government Office to take the prime care of and coordinate with the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Ministry of Information and Communications and relevant ministries, branches and agencies in elaborating and promulgating the Decree amending and supplementing a number of provisions of the Government's Decree No. 61/2018/ND-CP of April 23, 2018, on implementation of the one-door mechanism. one-way inter-gateway in solving administrative procedures in a shortened order and procedures (completed in the third quarter of 2021) and amending and supplementing Circular No. 01/2018/TT-VPCP guiding the implementation of a number of provisions of Decree No. 61/2018/ND-CP on implementation of the one-shop mechanism, a gateway in the settlement of administrative procedures (completed in the fourth quarter of 2021). At the same time, review, amend and supplement relevant legal documents to ensure the conformity and unity in the legal system.
In addition, in order to implement the proposed solutions, the project has also identified the specific responsibilities of ministries, ministerial agencies, government-run agencies and People's Committees of provinces and centrally run cities; The Government Office; Ministry of Public Security; Ministry of Information and Communications; Ministry of Justice; Ministry of the Interior; Ministry of Planning and Investment; Ministry of Finance; Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment; Vietnam Social Insurance; Government Fundamentals Department.
Decision No. 468/QD-TTg takes effect from the date of signing (27/03/2021).
Please follow the details at the link: