On November 29, 2022, the Prime Minister issued Decision No. 24/2022/QD-TTg stipulating the implementation of policies to support administrators, teachers and employees in non-public preschool and primary education who are facing difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. Objects: Managers, teachers, and staff working at non-public educational institutions, including:
+ Principals, vice principals, teachers, staff, team leaders, deputy team leaders, and professional managers;
+ The owner of the establishment, the owner of the class group, and the owner of the children's group must fully meet the criteria as prescribed by the Law on Education, the charter of the preschool, the Regulation on organization and operation of independent children's groups, independent kindergarten classes, and preschool classes. Non-independent types of people-founded and private-sector participate in professional management or perform the duties of teachers and staff.
- Non-public educational institutions regulated by this Decision include:
+ Private and people-founded preschool educational institutions (including independent children's groups, independent kindergarten classes, independent preschool classes, kindergartens, kindergartens, and pre-schools of the people-founded type);
+ Kindergarten and SOS preschool;
+ Private primary school, high school with many levels of private education, including primary school, Hermann Gmeiner primary school in the SOS Children's Village system in Vietnam.
2. Conditions for receiving support:
Management officers, teachers and employees shall be entitled to policies when ensuring the following conditions:
(1) A person who is working at a non-public educational institution before the institution must temporarily suspend operations at the request of the competent state agency for the prevention and control of the COVID-19 epidemic from May 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021.
(2) Take unpaid leave of work for 1 month or more from May 1, 2021, to the end of December 31, 2021.
(3) Not yet enjoying support policies for employees who temporarily suspend their employment contracts or take unpaid leave as prescribed in Clauses 4, 5 and 6, Section II of Resolution No. 68/NQ-CP (amended and supplemented by the Government's Resolution No. 126/NQ-CP in 2021 due to not participating in compulsory social insurance.
(4) Having a confirmation of working at a non-public educational institution for at least the end of the school year 2021 - 2022 according to the local school year plan, including a non-public educational institution that has worked before or an institution other non-public education institutions in case the non-public educational institutions that were previously working fail to operate again.
3. Support level:
- Managers, teachers and employees who have not yet received support from local policies for groups of employees who do not have employment contracts and some other specific subjects as prescribed in Clause 12, Section II. Resolution No. 68/NQ-CP: One-time support of 3,700,000 VND/person.
- Managers, teachers and employees who have been entitled to local policies as prescribed in Clause 12, Section II of Resolution No. 68/NQ-CP: One-time support of VND 2,200,000/person.
4. Implementation time:
Commune-level People's Committees and District-level Departments of Education and Training will receive support requests from managers, teachers, and employees until the end of December 31, 2022.
Decision No. 24/2022/QD-TTg takes effect from November 29, 2022.
Please see the details at the link: