This Decree stipulates the level of allowances for people with meritorious services to the revolution and their relatives, and preferential treatment for people with meritorious services to the revolution. The support source is deducted from the central budget for the implementation of the Ordinance on Preferential Treatment of People with Meritorious Services to the Revolution, which is included in the annual state budget estimate of the Ministry of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs.
1. People with meritorious services to the revolution.
2. Next of kin of people with meritorious services to the revolution.
3. Agencies, organizations, and individuals in implementing the preferential policies and regimes towards people with meritorious services to the revolution and their next of kin.
The standard rate of preferential subsidy for people with meritorious services to the revolution is VND 1,624,000 (hereinafter referred to as the standard rate).
* Preferential regimes for people with meritorious services to the revolution
People with meritorious services to the revolution, their next of kin, and their caregivers specified in the Ordinance on Preferential Treatment of People with Meritorious Services to the Revolution shall be given health insurance premiums as per the law on health insurance.
Convalescence for health recuperation
1. Home health rehabilitation costs: equal to 0.9 times the standard rate/person/time and paid directly to beneficiaries.
2. Concentrated health rehabilitation: equal to 1.8 times the standard rate/person/time.
Support for orthopedic tools, means and equipment for necessary rehabilitation
1. The level of support for orthopedic tools, means and equipment for necessary rehabilitation is specified in Appendix V thereof.
2. Support for travel expenses and meals for subjects when they go for necessary aid devices, orthopedic devices (once a year) or rehabilitation treatment as designated by provincial-level hospitals or higher. The support level is VND 5,000/km/person based on the distance from the place of residence to the nearest health facility that is qualified for the technical expertise to provide orthopedic equipment, VND 1,400,000/person/year maximum.
Support educational incentives at educational establishments in the national education system, up to higher education.
1. The level of subsidy for attending preschool education institutions: 0.2 times the standard level/person/year.
2. The level of subsidy for attending general education institutions, continuing education centers, university preparatory schools, gifted schools, and special needs schools: 0.4 times the standard level/person/year.
3. The level of subsidy for attending ethnic minority boarding schools, vocational education and higher education institutions: 0.4 times the standard level/person/year.
In addition, the Decree also provides support for visiting martyrs' graves, support for moving martyrs' remains, support for activities related to martyrs' graves and for works acknowledging the merits of war martyrs, support for identifying martyrs' remains, and other preferential regimes such as:
1. Burial allowance: as prescribed under the social insurance law on funeral allowance.
2. Martyrs' worship allowance: VND 1,400,000/martyr/year.
3. Extra support for meals on holidays and Tet for war invalids, sick soldiers, persons enjoying policies like war invalids, grade-B war invalids with an injury rate of 81% or more: VND 200,000/person/day; the number of days to be paid is calculated by that of the holiday and New Year as prescribed by the Labor Code (i.e., July 27 and December 22 annually.)
4. People with meritorious services to the revolution who are being nurtured in nurturing establishments of the Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs sector are supported with medicines, treatment, and health rehabilitation.
Decree 75/2021/ND-CP comes into effect from September 15, 2021.
The regimes on subsidies, preferential allowances, health insurance, and identification of martyrs' remains is implemented from July 1, 2021.
The remaining regimes will be implemented from January 1, 2022.
Please follow the link below for more details: