Question: As a sole agricultural producer, I presently require crop insurance. I know that the state supports the cost of some livestock and crop insurance premiums. What plants and animals are therefore supported?
The Law Department - ACDC, advises:
Currently, the State has policies to support agricultural insurance for a number of agrarian production institutions, individuals, insured persons, risks, and within a certain area to implement social security policies and implement targeted programmes for the development of agricultural production (Article 5 of Decree 58/2018/ND-CP on April 18, 2018, of the Government on agricultural insurance).
Based on Article 18, Article 21 of Decree 58/2018/ND-CP, which is guided by Article 3 and Article 6 of Decision 13/2022/QD-TTg, insurance subjects supported by the State Budget include:
- Rice, in areas: Thai Binh, Nam Dinh, Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Binh Thuan, An Giang, Dong Thap.
- Rubber tree, in areas: Kon Tum, Gia Lai, Dak Lak, Binh Thuan, Binh Phuoc, Tay Ninh, Binh Duong,Dong Nai.
- Black pepper tree, in areas: Son La, Kon Tum, Gia Lai, Dak Lak, Dak Nong, Lam Dong, Binh Phuoc.
- Cashew tree, in areas: Son La, Kon Tum, Gia Lai, Dak Lak, Dak Nong, Lam Dong, Binh Phuoc.
- Coffee plants, in areas: Gia Lai, Dak Lak, Lam Dong, Binh Thuan, Binh Phuoc, Dong Nai.
- Buffaloes, Cows, in areas: Ha Giang, Vinh Phuc, Hanoi, Thanh Hoa, Nghe An, Binh Dinh, Gia Lai, Dak Lak, Lam Dong, Dong Nai, Binh Duong.
- Pigs, in areas: Bac Giang, Hanoi, Thai Binh, Nam Dinh, Thanh Hoa, Nghe An, Binh Dinh, Dak Lak, Dong Nai.
(3) Aquaculture products: Shrimp, White-footed Shrimp, Fish, in areas: Bac Giang, Hanoi, Thai Binh, Nam Dinh, Thanh Hoa, Nghe An, Binh Dinh, Dak Lak, Dong Nai.